Matthew Modine Profile: Matthew Modine is an English actor who performed in television and movies. He is also a director and writer. He was best known as Dr. Martin Brenner in Stranger Things in the television Netflix. He was also popular as Private Joker in Stanley Kubrick’s Full Metal Jacket and in the title character in Alan Parker’s Birdy. One who wants to know about Matthew Modine biography can follow this article such as his Age, Father, Mother, DOB, Movies, Wife, hobbies, Career, Awards, and Upcoming Movies, etc.
Matthew Modine Biography
Below is the tabular form which represents Matthew Modine Biography and all details. Those who are interested can find out the details here.
|Name||Matthew Avery Modine|
|Real Name||Matthew Avery Modine|
|Date of Birth||March 22nd, 1959|
|Place of birth||Loma Linda, California, U.S.|
|Education||Graduation in Brigham Young University|
|Family Details||Father, Mother, siblings|
|Mother Name||Dolores Modine|
|Father||Mark Alexander Modine|
|Sister||Elizabeth and Marica|
|Mark, Maury, Michael and Russell
|Residence||New york city, U.S.|
|Official Email ID||N/A|
Actor, Director, Writer
|Awards||Screen Guild Actors Award|
|NA$ 10 million
$ 10 million
- Matthew Modine was born on March 22nd, 1959 in Loma Linda, California, U.S.
- His father was Mark Alexander Modine, drive in theaters.
- His mother was Dolores Modine, a bookkeeper.
- He has six siblings.
- He had his graduation at Brigham Young University.
He married Caridad Rivera in 1980, they had two children one is the daughter, Ruby Modine and one of the sons, Boman Mark Rivera Modine.
- His debut film was Baby It’s’ You.
- He became popular as a Private Joker, the central character of Stanley Kubrick’s Vietnam War movie Full Metal Jacket.
- Later he played a dangerous role like young criminal Treat in Alan Pakula’s film adaptation of Lyle Kessler’s stageplay Orphans.
- His other movies Streamers, Birdy, Mrs. Soffel, he Gamble, Pacific Heights Bye Bye Love, etc.
- His character in Stranger Things was Dr. Martin Brenner made him more popular, which was a breakthrough.
- He won Screen Actors Guild Award for his outstanding performance in the year 2017.
- Baby, It’s You (1983)
- Private School
- Soffel Full Metal Jacket
- Pacific Heights
- Short Cuts
- The Maker
- The Blackout
- Stranger Things
- Very Mean Men
- In the Shadows, etc.
- Mathew Modine won Volpi Cup Award in the year 1983 as the best actor.
- He won Screen Actors Guild Award in the year 2017 for the character in Stranger Things.